Phubar's Breast Enhanced Chicks T!ts Pron Pt.2

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
-Breasts:Brined Chicken breasts,rubbed with olive oil,Dizzy Pig's Tsunami Spin and Dizzy Pig Jamaican Firewalk.
Limes filled with creambutter spiced up with herbs.

-Wings:Brined wings,rubbed with olive oil,soy sauce,StePh's Simply Marvelous Sweet 'n Spicy Rub.

-Cupcake Rosti:potatoe,red onion,smoked garlic,smoked shallot,parmigiano reggiano,raw egg,flour,smoked spicy paprika powder,salt,pepper,bacon weave.

dgsr.jpg

etrt4.jpg

34r4.jpg

wer4r.jpg

dthfgdh.jpg

seterhs.jpg

ulgiug.jpg

sasef.jpg

wefr.jpg

rgdr.jpg

Well that is looking great! I can't wait to see a cut away of those cup cakes...

Nice looking grub bub, BTW what kind of smoker is that? Looks like the end all be all type.

The next time you make cupcakes they are going to taste like bacon,HHHHMMMM bacon cupcakes Homer Simpson MOD

Last edited:
Dang....you guys are more addictive to Pron then me!:wink:

MUDS worked like a champ!
Seasoned it for about 2 hours.
When the food was on the grill I let her cruise low n slow for a while and after that I went hot n fast.
The piece of chicken breast that I ate yesterday was a bit dry.

And I have a problem,when I woke up today and looked at the MUDS the temp was around 150F!
I shut the vent and intakes after the cook as usual,can't figure out what the problem is....help please!!!

ergrtgr.jpg

sggg.jpg

ghfg.jpg

erret.jpg

fgsdf.jpg

gdgdsf.jpg

eerr.jpg

yhdfghf.jpg

I hiked once through Utrecht with a couple of gits.
I didn't know Phubar, so we ate at the Ritz.*
The food there was great,
But not like this plate.
Please Phubar, please, can I suck on your BOOBIES!

*Poetic license mod: It was just a pub, but the food was still great.

The phinished photos look phantastic. Great looking phoodies Phubar:icon_bigsmil

I hiked once through Utrecht with a couple of gits.
I didn't know Phubar, so we ate at the Ritz.*
The food there was great,
But not like this plate.
Please Phubar, please, can I suck on your BOOBIES!

*Poetic license mod: It was just a pub, but the food was still great.

Hgehgehgehge!!!:lol::eusa_clap
Buful Gore,thanks!!!

Sounds like you got an air leak somewhere brother smoker...perhaps around the intake...??? When you fired it up was there a lot of smoke coming from around the lid (not exhaust)? Food looks killer btw! :cool:

Sounds like you got an air leak somewhere brother smoker...perhaps around the intake...??? When you fired it up was there a lot of smoke coming from around the lid (not exhaust)? Food looks killer btw! :cool:

Thanks McG.!

That's what I thought immediatly.
I can't figure out what the problem is,I checked the drum for holes but couldn't find any,I even checked the bottom of the drum if I burned a hole in it during seasoning and cooking.
The briquettes I use produce allmost no smoke so it's hard to see where the leak is.
I build it almost the same as the UDS,only thing I can think of is that the air is coming in between the modified lip of the drum and lid.
But I'm having a hard time believing that is the problem.

IMG_0005-20.jpg

IMG_0011-8.jpg

It has to be an air leak of course, but finding it may be tricky. You could try saopy water and look for any bubbles, since not only does air have to go in, but must also exhaust somewhere too...

BTW, that food looks farking INCREDIBLE! I have to admit, you are one of my favorite pron stars. You really know how to handle your meat.:cool:

Thanks alot for the kind words and advice Big!
I'm gonna cook on it one more time and if the problem is still there I'll do the soapy water test.
My feeling says the problem is at the lip and lid.
I cut my UDS up in two parts as you may know and that one doesn't seem to have a leak problem,when I shut the UDS down the coals will be out in no time.

Back