• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Record day!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Today was our biggest day t the farmers markets so far!

We sold 4 butts, 10 racks of ribs, 3 large briskets and about 14 tri-tips.WE were busy all day long. I am so glad we made extra food!

And we did all of this shooting some footage for a demo reel for tv. This is really a lot of fun. I think MrsMista is enjoying it also. She hasn't thrown anything at me in days.

And thanks to High Voltage Q for coming out to visit today. Always great to serve a brethren, even if he doesn't post much.:wink:

We sold 4 butts, 10 racks of ribs, 3 large briskets and about 14 tri-tips.

Congrats and I want you to remember your post six months from now when it all sounds like child's play. In a years time that cook will feel like a small cook for the family when your churning out twenty packers and cases of ribs.

Well done guys keep building up the steam. :cool:

Neil I will Put it this way... either send me the funk (video) and let me see what I can make of it OR

Whenever you post it (doesn't matter where or how secure the host is) it will be stolen, processed by Popdaddy and made into an emercial anyway beyond your control.

You're doing great, Mista!

Keep it up nice job!!I will be starting back up here end of this week and i have two private gigs next month

I'm afraid it was. Gotta ramp up now and get ready for summer. Now we are looking at bigger smokers...

I'm afraid it was. Gotta ramp up now and get ready for summer. Now we are looking at bigger smokers...

Try to go to the absolute largest size you can afford it will help prevent getting new units yearly as you grow. Believe me been there done that.

Neil I will Put it this way... either send me the funk (video) and let me see what I can make of it OR

Whenever you post it (doesn't matter where or how secure the host is) it will be stolen, processed by Popdaddy and made into an emercial anyway beyond your control.

I just ordered my sound card today. I will upload the video and let you and Popdaddy work your magic on it.

I just ordered my sound card today. I will upload the video and let you and Popdaddy work your magic on it.

Great... of course I usually just do all the cooking for Popdaddy but he will instruct me what to do with your video when he calls me each night on his personal bagphone.

The Bagphone, which I found at a Goodwill in 1998, is the only way Popdaddy will speak to me of course. They don't make cell phones like they made bag phones back in the day... I have yet to charge that bag phone once in 11 years and he always comes in crystal clear. Must be something about the transmission gradient from his personal stretch Delorean limo he rides around in.

Back