THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Mills has a great sauce for Pulled Pork in his book "Peace Love & BBQ". It's a bit of work. You have to make it, cool it down, put it through a blender and then put on the pulled pork, but it's nice and thin. It soaks right into the pork and adds a very nice flavor. I've used it and it's very tasty. Check it out.

Frank

Here's my method - and people have paid as much as $0.02 for this concept. So here goes...

When the pork butt reaches your desired temp - mine is 195-205 - pull it off, let it rest and then ---- Here's the big million dollar secret ---- "TASTE IT!"

Then you decide if it needs some rub and/or sauce. I never ask the client. Heck, they're coming to me cause "I'm the expert."

OK, you guys know I'm not - but I want my client to think I am. You will live and die by the "Q" you love to serve - not what someone tells you to serve.

OZ Has Spoken!

Frank

Back