Lambs Farm contest

Bones

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am not cooking Lambs Farm this year but want to attend. I am willing to help someone if they need help? Wash dishes, drink, box prep, eat, watch temp, drink, wash more dishes, eat & drink or what ever you want me to do.
Just let me know.

Thanks
Chris

You're more than welcome to stop by and tip a few.

To be honest this is our last contest of the year and I'm expecting close to double the number of our usual team mates so I don't think there is going to be any work to be done, but you are more than welcome to hang for a while.

I don't need help, but I like to drink. So stop by. Why aren't you cooking?

ya mean you are supposed to work to go hang with friends??? My bad!

You're more than welcome to stop by and tip a few.

To be honest this is our last contest of the year and I'm expecting close to double the number of our usual team mates so I don't think there is going to be any work to be done, but you are more than welcome to hang for a while.

so....probably not a great time for me to tell ya that Karen, Drew, Delani and I are coming to P.B. that weekend for ya, huh? :)

Just kidding. Karen and Delani will just be getting back from the Dells, otherwise we'd drop by to say howdy. As it is, you'll just have to miss us :)

I am not cooking Lambs Farm this year but want to attend. I am willing to help someone if they need help? Wash dishes, drink, box prep, eat, watch temp, drink, wash more dishes, eat & drink or what ever you want me to do.
Just let me know.

Thanks
Chris

Hey Chris - I don't need any help but you are more than welcome to stop on by for a beer.

The Dude might be able to use a hand .He is talking about going .

Thanks for all the offers to stop by. I will make the rounds.
I may just cook ribs only and will have plenty of time to visit friday night.
Hope to see everyone.

Back