Introducing Kosmo’s Dirty Bird

Kosmo's Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
We are glad to announce our latest product, Kosmo's Dirty Bird has a nice savory taste with an ever so slight hint of heat that finishes it off. You are going to love it on everything from Chicken to Ribs, Hamburgers, Steaks, Popcorn and even Fries. Kosmo's only uses the finest ingredients for all of our products so rest assure that you will be getting the freshest ingredients with each and every one of our products. Use this along with our Chicken Soak for an explosion of flavor.

You can find all of Kosmo's Great Products at www.KosmosQ.com

Order any one of our 2lb bags of Injections or Chicken Soak and get a FREE ½ lb bag of Dirty Bird Rub. Also get a FREE Injector with a 2lb Beef or Pork order, while supplies last.

I took first place in chicken at a small backyard "meat-n-greet" competition last weekend and I used nothing but Kosmo's Chicken Soak and Dirty Bird rub. I had many folks (certified judges included) tell me that "the flavor was outstanding".

Get it, use it, and thank Koz later!

John

Kosmo's Q

I ordered some Kosmo's chicken soak and dirty bird rub about a month ago. I love the stuff. The BBQ sauce is awesome also. I'm a Kosmo's Q guy all the way. :-D

Back