You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-26-2019!

Are there any plans for Friday night shenanigans this time? Anyone camping?

FYI, we're all booked and ready to go. Will be arriving Friday night, so if anyone is doing anything, let us know. See ya on Sat!
Dennis isn't here this year, so no Friday night Prime Rib. :sad: Me and Bubba are staying at the Fairfield in Temple on Friday night if ya want to grab some dinner & maybe a couple sassaparilla's.

Stopped by the Wurst Kitchen in Aurora IL. Bill-Chicago turned me on to this place. Picked up a variety of wurst for the Bash. No F-Bombs, so ya'll are safe. But this is Texas, ya'll might have actually liked it. Oh well..

PAV7bjfh.jpg

zgHYT5Hh.jpg
Anybody trust this guy? I'm not gonna be first to try a bite. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anybody trust this guy? I'm not gonna be first to try a bite.

No Malort and no F-Bombs this trip. You're safe... :icon_blush:

Uber Garlic, Steak & Ale, English Bangers, Kasekrainer (what ever that is) and I think one other one that I don't recall.

Andy, sorry to hear about no Malort since I’ve already tried it but would like to see some of these other farkers have the “pleasure”. I’m bringing something a “little different” for y’all to enjoy.

Andy, sorry to hear about no Malort since I’ve already tried it but would like to see some of these other farkers have the “pleasure”. I’m bringing something a “little different” for y’all to enjoy.
I brought some down last year. Was rather surprised I was invited back this year...

G170K8lh.jpg

CSUlmGGh.jpg

But if someone is requesting it, I'm sure I can oblige. :mrgreen: Just don't blame me for bringing it. The only ones that have to suffer through it every year are the Chicago Brethren. If you need to Un-Friend someone in person, by all means, the bottle is yours!

Last edited:
I brought some down last year. Was rather surprised I was invited back this year...

G170K8lh.jpg

CSUlmGGh.jpg

But if someone is requesting it, I'm sure I can oblige. :mrgreen: Just don't blame me for bringing it. The only ones that have to suffer through it every year are the Chicago Brethren. If you need to Un-Friend someone in person, by all means, the bottle is yours!
Those faces say it all...

Last night was the first of three night shifts and a tornado hit very close to work so our hospital ran on generators since 2200. Hoping full power (and more importantly AC) is back to normal tonight.

Definitely a good week for a long weekend getaway.

This is what I get for not logging on in a month or so. Fall bash coming, SSV3 going, and too short of notice for us to go. At least, I think it is...

This is what I get for not logging on in a month or so. Fall bash coming, SSV3 going, and too short of notice for us to go. At least, I think it is...
We posted the date in March. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back