baby backs today

sitnfat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well I was gonna get a couple of racks of spare ribs trim them down and bbq them today but apparently the warehouse is out of them so i ended up with baby backs for practice. I mixed up my rub and patted them down the are on my little offset right now so here is a teaser pron!

Attachments

• IMG00352.jpg
    IMG00352.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 185
what heat, what rub, what cooker, this post lacks crucial information.

if you are a lookin' they aint ah cookin' :-D

Are they done yet?? or did you eat all of them before you remembered to take some photos?

Mike

ok sorry fellas my girlfriend came over to help eat these and some how my crackberry also ate the pictures i took of them after taking them off the grill here are a couple of the left overs. they cooked for about 5 hours which is faster than i normally cook at around 325 which is also hotter than i normally cook and these are my first baby backs.. the meat didnt shrink up and show any bone why is that? one rack was a little to tender the meat almost fell off the other seemed perfect. and it was on a brinkmann smokin pit. A good memphis rub and a new sauce i mixed up it had the heat but the sauce didnt add the sweetness i thought it would i guess I will be adding brown sugar to sweeten it up!

Attachments

• IMG00356 00000.jpg
    IMG00356 00000.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG00357.jpg
    IMG00357.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 97
no i didnt foil I never have but I guess I will start.. unless i can get them sweet withoug having to I am afraid they will get to tender if I foil

Back