MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 11:41 AM   #136
Offthehook
is One Chatty Farker

Is their any other connections for big names that would could share on facebook and twitter? maybe big poppa smokers fb or something.

Thanks from: --->

Old 01-31-2014, 12:03 PM   #137
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

Just hit 80 pledges on the Kickstarter campaign... so awesome !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rant-build-out

Humphrey's Long Weekender, UDS, Red Box Smoker, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Weber Performer, Weber 18.5 OTS, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker (died), Blue Ember Gasser (died}

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-31-2014, 12:20 PM   #138
Offthehook
is One Chatty Farker

I am hoping Neil will have some "Brethen MOINK balls" on the menu!

Old 01-31-2014, 12:29 PM   #139
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offthehook View Post
I am hoping Neil will have some "Brethen MOINK balls" on the menu!
Is that some joke about my visit with Dr. Snip Snip yesterday? Besides, 2 moink balls won't even make a decent sized appetizer

Humphrey's Long Weekender, UDS, Red Box Smoker, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Weber Performer, Weber 18.5 OTS, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker (died), Blue Ember Gasser (died}

Old 01-31-2014, 12:31 PM   #140
Offthehook
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBBAGA View Post
Is that some joke about my visit with Dr. Snip Snip yesterday? Besides, 2 moink balls won't even make a decent sized appetizer
LOL no it wasn't, but I thought it was be an awesome appetizer that is not widely known outside of the forum.

Maybe Mrs. Mistas big prize to you will be "DUBBAGS MOINK BALLS" as a menu item!

Old 01-31-2014, 12:44 PM   #141
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Maybe Mrs. Mistas big prize to you will be "DUBBAGS MOINK BALLS" as a menu item!
... no one can resist my balls

Old 01-31-2014, 12:50 PM   #142
campdude
Babbling Farker

I will try very hard to resist them!

Old 01-31-2014, 01:44 PM   #143
Diesel Dave
Quintessential Chatty Farker

we've resisted so far so it's not that much of a challenge

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring ― Marilyn Monroe

Old 01-31-2014, 01:47 PM   #144
bander7003
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
... no one can resist my balls
Reminds me of the SNL skit about Scheddy Balls. That was a classic.

Klose 24x50 BYC
Backwoods Fatboy
Weber Kettle
[COLOR=blue]Rock Chalk Jayhawk Blue[/COLOR][COLOR=black] Thermapen[/COLOR]
Weber Gasser (out of gas)

Old 01-31-2014, 01:59 PM   #145
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

Just a reminder about the drawing that Dave and I have going through the end of today... there will be 2 winners, make sure that you are one of them

Quote:
Any new backers (or those who will increase their pledge) between 10:20am PST today (so you are therefore included LittleHill Smoke, and thank you for supporting Bigmista) and January 31, 2014 at 11:59pm PST will be entered into a drawing for either a 20 Board roll of the Stark Disposable cutting boards (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=177174) or a 1lb package of the Oakridge BBQ rub of your choice. I will order it on Feb 1, and have it shipped directly to you.

Just post "new pledge or increased pledge" in this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Dave View Post
I just doubled mine, no reward needed. And I'll go in with DUBBAGA and make that 2 people in the drawing he's proposed

Old 01-31-2014, 02:09 PM   #146
Diesel Dave

Come on folks these are 2 great bonuses to get a chance to win for helping a Brother in Smoke out

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring ― Marilyn Monroe

Old 01-31-2014, 02:51 PM   #147
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Harriet Tubman

Thank you to everyone who has pledged to help Bigmista achieve his dream, those who have been supportive in whatever other manner they can provide, and to those who have yet to (but will)

Old 01-31-2014, 04:09 PM   #148
Offthehook
is One Chatty Farker

Payday Friday, Doubled my pledge. Make a sacrifice if you have to but help these guys out!

Old 01-31-2014, 04:17 PM   #149
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Payday Friday, Doubled my pledge. Make a sacrifice if you have to but help these guys out!
Also, please keep in mind that money will not be deducted from your account until the project closes (and meets the $30,000 goal) on 2/21/14. So making your pledge now is to show support, and you still have 3 weeks before the money is deducted

Old 01-31-2014, 04:19 PM   #150
Diesel Dave

Folks I'm not sure if you all know how kickstarter works.

But if you don't, let me help you out a bit.
It's an all or nothing deal.
Either the $30,000 is raised by the cut off date, Feb 22nd, or it's a big notta for the deal.
So we're pushing this for members of the Brethren and believing with them their dream will come true.

As I said before, is it that much to just give up the cost of 1 or 2 bags of charcoal to help these great folks out?

Thanks to everyone who has come out and pledged so far good on you.

I also know some can't afford that and that's ok too, just help by praying they reach their goal.

Closed Thread