• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I won a Black Iron BBQ PitViperM

chefman316

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I just won a Black Iron BBQ PitViperM! Has anyone ever used one of these smokers? I would love to hear some opinions...debating selling it, but if it's a beast, I might just keep it.

I just won a Black Iron BBQ PitViperM! Has anyone ever used one of these smokers? I would love to hear some opinions...debating selling it, but if it's a beast, I might just keep it.

Oh, you don't want that thing, it's terrible. Not even worth the price of scrap metal. Let me know where you are and I'll save you all kinds of trouble and just come pick it up and get rid of it for you. Yeah, you really don't want it. You're getting sleepy. You really want me to come get it. You're even thinking about giving me gas money for driving all the way to your location. You can't believe how nice I am for saving you from such a terrible burden.

Oh, you don't want that thing, it's terrible. Not even worth the price of scrap metal. Let me know where you are and I'll save you all kinds of trouble and just come pick it up and get rid of it for you. Yeah, you really don't want it. You're getting sleepy. You really want me to come get it. You're even thinking about giving me gas money for driving all the way to your location. You can't believe how nice I am for saving you from such a terrible burden.

You had me for like 5 seconds hahahaha

I saw the winner announcement. Congratulations!

BTW - I can get you my address if you want to send it to me.

looks like a keeper unless you want to sell to fund the purchase of a different cooker.:mrgreen:

Back