"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

The Trinity
Beef (Brisket)
Pork (loin)
Chicken (Wings)

Possibly Fatty however Bride wants those Cheddar Bay Sausage Balls.So I may lose my chubs. Can’t argue.

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Mrs. Phan is making chicken and noodles phor tonight.
I have a duck and a pork shoulder thawing in the phridge.
Gonna make a phew pounds of Italian sausage and prolly some steaks phrom the shoulder since I've got a good supply of pulled pork in the phreezer.

Gonna do some roaming around the phorum phor some ideas phor the duck.
Have a great weekend all!

Paging Dr phu and all you quarantined ember heads!.....Most of kitchen is operational except for Drum.....making some alterations. But I did do chicken and burger patties last two nights on my cheap charcoal grill (adjustable coal rack) so that’s fun. I do have to shout out....bought some chicken/wild game rub from Oakridge.....guys.....chicken has always been my weak product but that rub is incredible. I really like the santa maria and carne crosta but good grief give that chicken rub a try, you WILL not be disappointed.....Stay safe and this too will pass.....Peace dudes and dudette!!!

I am making pastrami. Its a long process, so it won't be done tonight, but i should have some finished pictures tomorrow. Here it is 24 hour rubbed and ready to go.

Attachments

• 20200318_171742.jpg
    20200318_171742.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 113
  • 20200318_171905.jpg
    20200318_171905.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 20200318_172437.jpg
    20200318_172437.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20200319_154145.jpg
    20200319_154145.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 113
Sam's Choice 1/3lb angus beef and cheddar patties on the grill. I scored them and some buns last week before the shelves went empty. I have other things but gonna conserve. Besides I actually love those frozen patties. Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe and keep your distance if possible.

I'm rolling smoke on the Shirley Fab for the whole neighborhood, I got walk in freezer's full of brisket, butts and chicken plus were shut down until who know's when so may as well put it all to good use.

Ya'll be safe and kind to each other and enjoy the weekend!

Hat's off to you Bob! We need more people like you in the world. :cool::clap2:
Keep safe!

Back