Kings ford classic pellets

Whumpa

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I just picked up a bag of these pellets. They had both hickory and cherry. The bag states 100% hard wood with zero fillers. Anyone out there ever used them. Thoughts and impressions please.

Never used them or heard of them. 100% hardwood doesn't mean that it's 100% Hickory or Cherry, if that's what your wondering.

A 20lb bag cost me $9 and change. The bag says 100% hickory, no fillers. Going to try it tonight on some chicken legs. Was just curious if anyone had any experience using them. Yeah,or nay

That's a pretty decent price Whumpa. I also burn Pit Boss pellets. I'm curious to hear your experience as I haven't seen them. Where did you find them at?

A 20lb bag cost me $9 and change. The bag says 100% hickory, no fillers. Going to try it tonight on some chicken legs. Was just curious if anyone had any experience using them. Yeah,or nay

In that case you may have found a little gem. Curious to see your thoughts on them.

Kingsford is 100% flavor wood except for the competition blend. 100% Cherry, Hickory, Maple, etc.

Ok, so I did up some chicken legs using these pellets. Gotta say, I was impressed. When I first opened the back I could smell the difference. A very pleasant, clean, woody smell. Loaded both my grill and tube with them. Did notice that they seemed to burn slower in my tube than the other pellets I have used. Made up some chicken legs with Alabama white sauce. Some of the best chicken I have ever had. Going to go and pick up another couple of bags.

Back