• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2010 Cook-Off Kick-Off, Hazelwood, MO

Big Dog? Not hardly. I'm still just the local guy who happens to have a good day every now and then. :rockon:

Rick

Whats the date?
Hey Neil. We dont have any more spots left. I can add you to the waiting list if you want. We still need some judges if you can.

Rick,,After Little Rock, I didn't think you would be interested in these small local contests....:hand: (no offense Greg, great contest, just have to give Rick a hard time for being a big dog anymore.)Peter
No offense taken Peter. :becky:
Rick is one of the big guys now.
However he will some some competition this year. Quau was unable to come back this year (he is coming back next year) but he has been replaced with Parrothead Smokers. Plus Blues Hog is coming back after a one year absence.

Ques your Daddy will be there. Looking foreward to it as always!

Glad to hear Bill is comming..Hope he brings "the Blues Hog Girls"..My kids need someone to hang out with so they won't just spend money at the mall.
I have been thinking about not cooking and going over and trying to be Rick's box runner, then maybe he can teach me how to cook chicken..:crazy:

he has won chicken both years.I want to know he does it too. Smokey Joel has won ribs both years.

Hey Neil. We dont have any more spots left. I can add you to the waiting list if you want. We still need some judges if you can.

No offense taken Peter. :becky:
Rick is one of the big guys now.
However he will some some competition this year. Quau was unable to come back this year (he is coming back next year) but he has been replaced with Parrothead Smokers. Plus Blues Hog is coming back after a one year absence.

Actually, judging was what I was thinking of, not competing. I know I have some things on that day already, but I may see if I can shift some stuff.

Great if your running boxes for Rick that means Mike and I get to rock out to some Van Halen and make some pork that's not so d#*n salty! Shig all you can Peter!

Big O' Dang O' BBQ will be there.

I've been askin Rick to teach me his secret for two years.

Gilly's Barnstormin' will be there. I was next to Rick last week, before turn in he said he wasn't feeling good about his turn in. Let's hope he has a different feeling in Hazelwood. Nice job Rick!!

Back