New Akorn Model with Table (pics)

I showed them the picture and I got what I would describe as a Deer in headlights look. They said " are you sure that is a home depot?" to which I replied " You're kidding right?
I think I will try to call Char-griller today and see if they can give me the sku. If I have time and get it I will post it here.

I showed them the picture and I got what I would describe as a Deer in headlights look. They said " are you sure that is a home depot?" to which I replied " You're kidding right?
I think I will try to call Char-griller today and see if they can give me the sku. If I have time and get it I will post it here.

Ha! That is crazy. Granted there isn't a ton identifiable in the pic, but not many other places have the orange shelves :crazy:. I may be swing by again today if so I will take video for you :becky:

So I did a little detective work and called Char-Griller. I was able to get both a sku and a contact number to see what stores have it. I havent called the contact number yet, but I will post both things here.

HD Sku number: 104343

Contact number to see if you local store has it: 770-433-8211.

Hopefully this will be helpful and we can see if we can pick one up.

The table upgrade alone is worth the extra $30 IMO... now if they have made insulation upgrades as well...? Definitely worth it.

I love my Akorn ( Lowes version ) I do wish I had that table though. :icon_smile_tongue:

akorn wit table

has any of yaw bought one yet i would like to keep thread going

don't know about his table but, here's mine.., just get you some lumber, couple boxes of screws and build one.. you'll love the extra working and storage room!!

You have a set of plans for that?

Looks nice

You have a set of plans for that?

Looks nice

no plans, its 60 in. x 28 , I used 1x4 ( 8 boards 10 ft. lg. halved) for top & lower shelves and 2x4 each 8 ft pcs will do 1 long pcs. & 1 leg, plus 1 more to do the ends, I used a couple pressure treated to do the hidden cross pcs. all cedar (home depot) finish is cabot spar varnish clear semi-gloss .. thanks for the compliment!!

Back