Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be the first Brethren Angel... and whoever it is, you must make your Chubby Cherub pic your new avatar (cute butt and all)

I have long been a backer of Bigmista so I am down with a Bengie. :thumb:

Neil,
I know your a man of prayer so lets just all agree to keep praying for the funds to come in somehow. Heck, there are still 25 days left.

My wife and I will continue to pray for you and Phyllis..

update: as of 1/28/14 at 5:57am PST the project has 58 backers with $4,022 pledged, and 24 days to go... the past 48hrs = 6 new backers, with $685 pledged. Now this project needs an average of $1082.42/day for the next 24 days

- Bigmista, in a previous post you asked for suggestions why pledging was slowing down. I had asked if you wanted me to share these with you by email or PM, but there was no response. I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many characters can go in a PM, but I am going to send it to you. Hopefully you will view the comments as my desire to help, and not simply to be critical.

hearye.gif

Here Ye!
Here Ye!

Thank you to whomever has pledged $500... I'm certain that you will enjoy the all-you-can-eat rib fest. Oh yeah, and the kiss from Bigmista

attachment.php

hearye.gif

Here Ye!
Here Ye!

Thank you to whomever has pledged $500... I'm certain that you will enjoy the all-you-can-eat rib fest. Oh yeah, and the kiss from Bigmista

attachment.php

Woooo!!! Where did you find this?

Here's the deal... the Kickstarter project is stalling out, and we need some more life being pumped into it. As a result, I am proposing the following:

Any new backers (or those who will increase their pledge) between 10:20am PST today (so you are therefore included LittleHill Smoke, and thank you for supporting Bigmista) and January 31, 2014 at 11:59pm PST will be entered into a drawing for either a 20 Board roll of the Stark Disposable cutting boards (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177174) or a 1lb package of the Oakridge BBQ rub of your choice. I will order it on Feb 1, and have it shipped directly to you.

Just post "new pledge or increased pledge" in this thread

I just doubled mine, no reward needed. And I'll go in with DUBBAGA and make that 2 people in the drawing he's proposed :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back