"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers!

The Minister of War and Finance and I are heading to Pittsburgh for an overnighter tomorrow :eyebrows: but I found out that there's no more homemade frozen meals in the phreezer. So, when we get back Sunday I'm going to throw a couple of chooks on the UDS and make some smoke chicken. May also do a Tuna Noodle bake.

Aveagoodweekend...I know I will. :bounce:

Firing up the PBC on Sunday to hang a rabbit for a couple of hours, then pop in the grill for a dozen eggs and a nekkid fatty of locally made sausage over the ample coals that will be left.

Gotta get that hinged grate so I could do this all at once.

Happy Friday! Going to do a brisket and my first pork butt overnight Saturday night and throw my first fatty in with them for Sunday breakfast! Not going to wrap anything. Worked great on the last brisket. Also have my first pork belly curing since last Friday with Mortons TQ so will test that tonight to see if it's ready. I have to remember to take pictures and post them. This forum has helped me so much, all the posts and the people are great. Thank you

Smashburgers the other nite turned out to be a practice run. We're having family over tomorrow and in deciding what to cook, the Mrs and I both decided that another round of Smashburgers would make for a great lunch offering. Can't go wrong with burgers.

Probably won't get pics, but the second go around shouldn't be as hectic as the other nite. This time I'll form the meatballs in advance rather than using a scoop and making them on the fly.

-lunchman

Paging Dr Phu...Paging Dr Phu....Happy Phriday all youse smoking heads!!...getting close to outdoor kitchen building time!!! I bees excited!!....Don’t know about the menu, but it will center around some great stuffed eggs topped with a SHRIMP!....Saw that on an Ole Miss tailgate and can’t quit thinking about it.....probably some run of the mill ST Louis ribs to watch The Dogs and kentucky square off......Have a GREAT WEEKEND my dudes and dudettes.....COOLER WEATHER NEXT WEEK>>>>> WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Back