Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
update: as of 1/31/14 at 4:47am PST the project has 76 backers with $7,322 pledged, and 21 days to go... the past 24hrs = 7 new backers, with $1,415 pledged. Now this project needs an average of $1,079.91/day for the next 21 days

And I am sad to report that my pledge reward offer from yesterday went unclaimed by the required deadline, but having said that...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the first $1,000
1654218_750064251671729_1534119656_n.jpg

(and thank you to Diesel Dave and campdude for keeping the momentum going yesterday while I was doing what Bob Barker always advised... oh wait, you mean that was only talking about dogs and cats :doh:)

I haven't told you guys in a long time how much I love you. Even the new guys are great. Thank you Dubbaga for all your promoting and suggestions for the video. I'm going to create a special reward just for you. Don't know what it is yet but it will be spectacular. For the rest of you brethren there will be a lifetime discount on our products and services for your pledges. The amount will be based on the pledge. Thank you all so much and I LOVE you ALL.

Thank you Mrs Mista, for my super special reward, how about a guaranteed reservation for your first year anniversary party at the restaurant. I figure this would be priceless, as once you open, getting a seat will be more difficult than winning MegaMillions.

Personally I am touched by the support that has been shown by the Brethren, many of whom (such as myself) have never met you or Neil. All y'all are the best!!

I was doing what Bob Barker always advised... oh wait, you mean that was only talking about dogs and cats :doh:)
So, you got neutered? Seems a bit extreme since there is this other snip-snip procedure that is a bit less greedy... :mrgreen:

So, you got neutered? Seems a bit extreme since there is this other snip-snip procedure that is a bit less greedy... :mrgreen:
True, but now I have the necessary ingredients for the "Food of Love" throwdown... Rocky Mountain oysters anyone??

True, but now I have the necessary ingredients for the "Food of Love" throwdown... Rocky Mountain oysters anyone??
Dangit! Good thing I have that rusty razor....I'm gonna copy if you don't mind! If you don't see an entry, I bled out...

Dang how awesome it is to hear this after logging on now :thumb:

The Brethren FARKIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :whoo:

If anyone needs the link hit the Bigmista part of my siggy and you'll be at the kickstart page

Thank you all for what you've pledged

Last edited:
Thank you to Danielle "Diva Q" for sharing the Bigmista Kickstarter love with her twitter followers - you are the bestest!

... and in case you have been living under a rock, here is the link to the Kickstarter project https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/351068472/bigmistas-barbecue-restaurant-build-out

Thats so awesome she got involved. Shes very influential in the BBQ world with the pit masters show. LETS DO THIS

And how cool would it be if she were to hit BigMistas on an episode of BBQ Crawl. :thumb:

Is that some joke about my visit with Dr. Snip Snip yesterday? Besides, 2 moink balls won't even make a decent sized appetizer :tsk:
LOL no it wasn't, but I thought it was be an awesome appetizer that is not widely known outside of the forum.

Maybe Mrs. Mistas big prize to you will be "DUBBAGS MOINK BALLS" as a menu item!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back