Still cooking

Smoke on Badger Mountain

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So it's been a bit since I posted anything here. It's our busiest time of year both at work and around the house. I've also been trying to spend quality time with the bride and kiddos. I got a message from a fellow member checking in to see how things were going, and it prompted me to get back on here. (thanks for the nudge) It's been fun looking around and seeing what folks are cooking, and buying. Always fun to watch brethren encourage one another to spend money on new gear!:-D I love this place! When things get busy and I step away for awhile I don't realize how much I miss it until I return. Anyway, enough talking I'll drop some pics on ya now.

3 CAB briskets with SPOG and a dusting of Black Ops on top. 2 pork butts with Secret Weapon.
1LzLpDOl.jpg

47WwDHsl.jpg

dXL23cPl.jpg

j4IHCCfl.jpg

SUkOxfgl.jpg

Gotta have the TBS shot
tpCqkQll.jpg

FS0HL9Zl.jpg

apdE700l.jpg

Z2gETrul.jpg

0Gh4oi8l.jpg

5e020C7l.jpg

OHT7UKIl.jpg

68U4QWCl.jpg

N6fI4UKl.jpg

IcnrptKl.jpg

uIDy6BOl.jpg

R6T3K8ml.jpg

qJdWAudl.jpg

i0kRcKDl.jpg

PYqMnzcl.jpg

IW3Ijhzl.jpg

YkdnN9xl.jpg

Thanks for looking!

How many different cooks was this? That's a ton of food! Welcome back to the forums, I agree this place sure is amazing and I'm glad I found it! Nice cooks and thanks for sharing :)

Great to see you back, Josh. Even better to hear that you've been busy and spending time with family.

Where ARE your priorities, Mister!? :roll:

You've been cooking up a storm.- All sorts of ridiculous flavor going down 'round your place.

Back