Clarksville, TN (Merged)

big blue bbq

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Anyone other than me cooking at the North TN fair this coming weekend? I don't want to be lonely you know.:rolleyes: It is close to the house, Low payout for the entry fee, but I only have to drive about 20 miles to get there. Only thing is we are in the process of moving so I must get it all done by Thursday:shock: so wifey will let me go out to play with fire.:biggrin:

Do Rag,

I cooked against you guys at the Hearth and Grill shop event last month. I will look forward to seeing you there.

larry

Clarksville, TN (Nerged)

Just thought I would check in from the contest trail. We are set up in Clarksville for a comp. My team mate is already asleep and I am getting the fire ready for the butts. Brisket is on and doing well. Met the guys from Do Rag BBQ headed up by bcis93. They are great guys. J-Mack, Two little pigs, and Team Allegro that I have competed against before are here. Having fun so far. Just thought I would rub it in some:twisted: !!!

hey larry how bout results, i have lost my paper...... who won ribs !!!

We finished 14th overall, but had a 7th in pork and 9th in brisket. Ribs were about 14th and chicken was 15th. I can't remember do rags scores, but they got two calls as well.

Back