Yep, it's smoked what you think it is.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEP!!!

The National Zombie SPAM Thread Service in Walla Walla has issued a SEVERE STUPIDITY WARNING for the following threads...

How about Spam Snow Balls... Something like this:

snowballs1.jpg

Does anybody out there know how Spam got to be prominent in Hawaiian cooking? There's a diner near my house that's heavy on the Hawaiian food and they have a whole menu of Spam dishes. There's also a Hawaiian food truck that serves up Spam dishes out here.

Does anybody out there know how Spam got to be prominent in Hawaiian cooking? There's a diner near my house that's heavy on the Hawaiian food and they have a whole menu of Spam dishes. There's also a Hawaiian food truck that serves up Spam dishes out here.

I heard it started during World War II. It was expensive to ship food products to Hawaii but Span was very common especialy from the GI's.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
yep, it was a meat that was available cheaply and didn't require refrigeration. after that it just took off. its something that lends itself to almost all popular dishes.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Thanks to Redhot and deguerre, for helping me through my camera software issue that started this thread. They were kind enough to talk me through this and finally figured out the problem. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• Barcardi.jpg
    Barcardi.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 125
Thanks to Redhot and deguerre, for helping me through my camera software issue that started this thread. They were kind enough to talk me through this and finally figured out the problem. Thanks so much.

:doh::doh::doh:Ooohhh, I get it now!

Well there's yer problem! I can berly tipe wen im drnk fjnfm.,

But...you still didn't change the hyperlink to something cool like "The-Great-Spam-Revelation-of2011"...but hey, u got the rum AND the hyperlink - GO MEAT!!!!

It must be the cute little puppy. Gin won't mess with you. Now rum, that will screw up camera software in a hurry.

Back