bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Man vs Food!"[/size]
caveman-diet21.gif

Stay safe everyone!

...as chosen by Cack, the winner of the Burger Throwdown!

Here is how Cack called this one...
Cack said:
I've been wanting to post this TD more than I've wanted to win one.

The next Throwdown is the "Man vs. Food" TD.

You must create your own food challenge, and have someone (doesn't have to be cooker/submitter) to compete against the challenge.

Special rules (just for everyones (my) viewing pleasure)
1. Challenge Name and Rules
2. Prep pics
3. Challenge in process pic(s)
4. Which won

I've wanted to see what the crazy minds here could throw together to create a food challenge, and which one of their unlucky friends will have to compete against the food.

Good lucky everyone

Hmmmm....this could get interesting...

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/4 through Sunday 5/13.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 5/14.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 5/14 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 5/20. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Taco" Throwdown until Monday morning 5/7 by 6am Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Stadium Food" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Farking special rules :tsk:

I challenge someone to eat a whole loaf of cold, slimy SPAM in one sitting with nothing else. No sides, no crackers, no utensils.

I was going to try to think of as many special rules as I could ... just to be a :twitch:

Farking special rules :tsk:

I challenge someone to eat a whole loaf of cold, slimy SPAM in one sitting with nothing else. No sides, no crackers, no utensils.

That would fail a basic TD rule that a substantial element be cooked on a grill or smoker. Perhaps SPAM and fish head nachos. :idea:

CD

I'm heading out on the road Thursday, and will be gone most of the next few weeks. I probably will miss this one. I may even miss the Derby Special TD, which was my own farking idea. :doh:

So, if I don't enter, I'm not dissin' the TD. It should be a fun one.

CD

Cack, I'm more than a little confused. I'm under the impression that anyone is free to issue a challenge to another person. You then each make that dish and there is a vote to decide who wins this challenge. Is this correct? If so, Bigabyte's going to have to put up a lot of polls.

The only other thing I can think that this means is that we have to find and cook a mammoth as Paul suggests. I do have a colleague in Siberia, but I don't think I'd trust the postal service to deliver it on time, especially since they had trouble finding Overland Fark.

I was pretty sure I understood the farking special rules until Gore showed up. Now I am totally confused.

You must create your own food challenge, and have someone (doesn't have to be cooker/submitter) to compete against the challenge.
together to create a food challenge, and which one of their unlucky friends will have to compete against the food.

What if you don't have any friends?

:noidea:

I already live in California, and I have nobody who wants to eat my food.

Back