• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

New to the site, so far it's AWESOME! Looking foward to sharing recipes with you guys!

this site has plenty of great info, thanks to all that contribute, and i look forward to getting to know some of you

No question, this is the greatest BBQ site EVER!!! People are so friendly and willing to give great and honest advice...even in the competition area which is generally a much more secretive class of BBQ'r.

It's a great place. A second family really. I just re-newed my subscription and Up'ed it to the next level. Hope to do so every year till I make it to the Cabo Level.

Remember folks, lots of time and effort goes into running this place. If you can, purchase a 'script or toss in a few bucks into the donation platter. Help keep it a great place for all of us to enjoy!

very informational. . i've gotten a lot of good ideas from here and have added a few mods to some of them but only in my head so far!!!

Great Site!!

There is almost too much info for my newbie brain to comprehend...I hope to try some of the mods and hopefully over time have something to share with the community...Thanks for sharing your passion with me and others so freely!!:-D:-D:-D

While I do find it very useful I also find it a little difficult to navigate and I am wondering when I will have access to other areas such as recipes? :confused:

the recipe link will automatically show up as a notice at the top of the forum after u post a few more times.

Amazing site and community after getting a third of the way through the monster UDS thread (1000 of 3000 plus posts)had to buy a beer for under my name.

not for nothing, but why is it that one must purchase a subscription in order to have a custom avatar? after all if we choose one that is provided, are we not using the same amount of bandwidth ?

not for nothing, but why is it that one must purchase a subscription in order to have a custom avatar? after all if we choose one that is provided, are we not using the same amount of bandwidth ?

A subscription is not required to read or post.. The general consensus was that those who subscribe and ultimately support the ongoing maintenance of the site get some added benefits for their contributions...one of which is personalized avatars.

Back