Pizzghetti....Courtesy of PatioDaddio!! With PRON

BobBrisket

Reaction score
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78486
Here's the original thread by John, PatioDaddio! I saw this and just knew my kids would "Hit It!" It was a hit. I used wheat pasta, not my favorite but we get it cause it's a bit healthier. (not so much after it's covered in cheese tho!:twisted:) I then coated the pasta in a bit of sour cream (don't ask, just a weird habit) it adds some cheesy tang, I didn't cool it in the fridge because of time, so I just rinsed till cool. Deep dish in the skillet, then mixed some regular Q sauce in with the Spag sauce. Poured it over the lil smokey sausages and pepperoni. Then some smoked provo and yeller cheese. Went fancy with a mushroom crust. Next time, I'll thin our the sauce so it can work its way into the pasta a bit more. It needed some grated parm..........didn't have any tho.......:cry: Over all it was a hit. Even cut up nicely with the pizza wheel. Too cool, thanks for sharing, John!!
4363376603_a935ffa61d.jpg

4364119268_d37b1e0f10_b.jpg

4364120332_dc6f9121e9_b.jpg

4364120614_9b81f0e1cb_b.jpg

4363378387_eb2c94f168_b.jpg

LUNCH...vvvvvvv
4363378991_198391655d_b.jpg

njoy!

Bob

Your kids should be proud to hit that! Looks like you nailed it.

That's amazing! I'll be trying that one out soon...

along with two apples, a big salad and four fiber pills. :lol:

That's amazing! I'll be trying that one out soon...

along with two apples, a big salad and four fiber pills. :lol:

Easy on the fiber pills..........I used wheat pasta, remember!!! You might need to visit the Skid Marks Thread in the pile after all that fiber!
:twisted::-D:wink:
Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
Great work, brotha! For me, recipes are just a jumping off point for making it your own. You did that and then some. It looks great!

John

Looks really good man, I like the mushoom "crust" you're rockin there! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

smoked cheese on spaghetti = YUM!

Edit: Kinda feel like I godda say it... I'D HIT THAT! =)

Thanks everyone! It was good stuff. My son was like, "WTH!" Only took a couple seconds to realize that it was good though. Hopefully my basil forrest comes back this year. I need to make this with the garden fresh stuff. It will really make it pop.
Thanks again.

Bob

Last edited:
Dang Bro that sure looks good :!:

I WANT SOME ..... :rolleyes: MMMMMMMM.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

Back