Popdaddy RIP - Retro - Where were U when U first saw these Lovely Dumplins?

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Popdaddy RIP - Retro - Where were U when U first saw these Lovely Dumplins?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBwr3jlfCGg"]Turkey and Dumplins - Popdaddys Sensuality Recipe Series - YouTube[/ame]

This is probably a regional thing, but, out here dumplings are round, Those are flat.

Pitmaster T you are officially my favorite Purple Yoda of BBQ. I was watching your videos and I said out loud this guy is Craaazay!

I heard some where you have a vault of thousands of unreleased and uncirculating recipies. I appreciate your official releases and remixes but what what I am most intrested in are the full unreleased versions of Brisketology and Buttsexy the aftershows. Thanks Peace Be Wild!

Last edited:
Just 1:31 alone is worth of an Academy Award.

Pitmaster T you are officially my favorite Purple Yoda of BBQ. I was watching your videos and I said out loud this guy is Craaazay!

I heard some where you have a vault of thousands of unreleased and uncirculating recipies. I appreciate your official releases and remixes but what what I am most intrested in are the full unreleased versions of Brisketology and Buttsexy the aftershows. Thanks Peace Be Wild!

Frankly 1 800NEW FUNK you still owe me money after ripping me off for the money I spent expecting you to re record your masters. And really I was about as impressed with your Xogenus through Xwhater release as I was with Eric Leeds Times Squared. U see my movie Orangish Sprinkles yet?

We are speaking Prince Code.

Frankly 1 800NEW FUNK you still owe me money after ripping me off for the money I spent expecting you to re record your masters. And really I was about as impressed with your Xogenus through Xwhater release as I was with Eric Leeds Times Squared. U see my movie Orangish Sprinkles yet?

We are speaking Prince Code.

Get in line bro, still waiting for my Grafitti Bridge refund, oh well at least I have Orangish Sprinkles to tide get me through .

Thanks for sharing a classic. Still my favorite!

Get in line bro, still waiting for my Grafitti Bridge refund, oh well at least I have Orangish Sprinkles to tide get me through .

I once passed around a DVD of Cherry Moon with the last 10 minutes cut off.... people all ADORED the movie and wanted to see the ending... which.... if he had not died in the end, thereby asking us to care, and having to go through the awful Jerome saying, "please God, no, don;t let him die, he was just a kid."

Then.... I just did this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHkHA_Mhf1A"]Cooking with Cherries Under the Moon - YouTube[/ame]

I once passed around a DVD of Cherry Moon with the last 10 minutes cut off.... people all ADORED the movie and wanted to see the ending... which.... if he had not died in the end, thereby asking us to care, and having to go through the awful Jerome saying, "please God, no, don;t let him die, he was just a kid."

Then.... I just did this

Cooking with Cherries Under the Moon - YouTube

Do you ever try to imagine what silence looks like?
tumblr_m5hmjowSyE1rs0o8jo1_400.gif

Back