Beer Can Roasted Chicken

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Here is a simple and fast but delicious meal that we just had. Simple ingredients.

Remove the chicken

and rub down with some OO and then some chicken seasoning of your choice. (I used a Smokey Mesquite)

Place the chicken on your beer can rig or chicken sitter with a teaspoon of OO and a teaspoon of the chicken seasoning in the half full can. Place that on your pre-heated kamado at 325 degrees.

Here it is cooked for 70 minutes and it’s done. (Your time may vary)

Brought it in on a poly cutting board and cut off 1 breast and 1 leg quarter for our dinner.

It was delicious!

After dinner I pulled the rest of the bird and will be using it for another meal.

:becky:

Nice looking bird there. I pulled out my beer stands last week too and forgot how good and simple it is to make birds taste so good.

Do quite a few beer can chickens through out the summer, thanks for the reminder.

My wife and I, co-workers, relatives and freinds really enjoy beer can chicken. It looks fun, it a great presentation and creates much fun, vulgar conversation. You're post reminded me it's time to do another "Beer Can Chicken" party! Thank you :)

Looks nice and tasty,
Do yo ever brine chicken before roasting like that?

Man, can't get over the color of that chicken ! Been years since I've done a beer can chicken, gotta try one soon after looking at this. Thanks for sharing.

I did a beer can chicken just this past weekend. What a great way to get such a tender and moist chicken.

LarryO1947

Great lookin' yardbird right there!

Mmmmm . . . thinking I know what's on the dinner menu for tonight.

Back