• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What is it about tacos?

ferdelious

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Friend of mine went 150 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico and brought home a bounty of fish; red snapper, grouper and mahi. He was kind enough to give me some of each.

I'm a sucker for tacos, I could probably them every night for dinner. Sunday night was grouper and mahi tacos, then last night was the red snapper, all prepared blackened. To my surprise, the snapper was my favorite of them all.

I even made ground turkey tacos on Monday night.

55598431109__55304D17-6FE9-4C9A-B53F-43749EA12974.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

You are lucky yo have a friend like that!

As for tacos, I think it has something to do with the variety in which you can change them up. I haven't met many tacos I haven't liked......yours looked fantastic!

Heck Yes - Tacos are good food.

Looks like you nailed it!

Santa knows if you skipped Taco Tuesday, just FYI.

Uhm, yes please!

Big fan of fish tacos... and with a plethora of fish to work with... how could you go wrong?

1 lb jalapenos or 10 jalapenos
5 -6 fresh garlic cloves, peeled
1 knorr chicken bouillon cube
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup oil
salt

i make blackend snapper, redfish and flounder tacos all the time try this salsa its cheap easy and is in every taqueria.

boil (only enough water to cover) the jalapenos and garlic for 10 to 15 minutes then blend all the ingredients then drizzle the oil in blend until smooth. i use the water from the boiling pot for extra flavor

1/4 cup water
1/4 cup oil
salt

i make blackend snapper, redfish and flounder tacos all the time try this salsa its cheap easy and is in every taqueria.

boil (only enough water to cover) the jalapenos and garlic for 10 to 15 minutes then blend all the ingredients then drizzle the oil in blend until smooth. i use the water from the boiling pot for extra flavor

That sounds a bit.....spicy. :shock:

You have a mighty fine friend.

Fine lookin' meal there!

Blackened is my favorite way to make fish. Put it in a taco and WOW!

l-7691-if-you-have-tacos.jpg

1/4 cup water
1/4 cup oil
salt

Thanks, I'll have to try this!

Back