2018 Carolina Bash Planning!

Great man! Looks like it is only going to be a couple of us there. If you want to bring some chips that would be cool. Troy is trying to get back from New Mexico in time. If he makes it back I think he's going to cook some chicken. I'm doing pork butts. If you want another side feel free to grab it! Can't wait to see you again!

I'm cooking the butts at my campsite. Will swing by Covered Area #4 from time to time. Planning on eating around 130-200.

Well 2018 Carolina Bash is in the books. Had a great time with WHS88, his delightful mom, and horsecreekdirtfarmer. Also invited a coworker and his wife. We ate good, enjoyed a beautiful day and scenery, and enjoyed everyone's company. Definitely missed the usual attendees that are at home with medical issues but dad made sure to include you guys in the blessing. See y'all next year!

Attachments

• KIMG0092.jpg
    KIMG0092.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 44
Dennis, great seeing you guys and thanks for all you did in organizing this bash and cooking some great food! Mom had a great time as well! Hopefully we can get some of the others back for the next bash! Thanks again for all you did!

Sorry we missed it, Mother In Law health problems kept us away. I'm sure it was a great spread. Hopefully we'll see You Wendy and Greta in Texas this Fall!

Back