Sat Night Steaks

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
S&P with a little Dizzy Pig steak rub. Grilled the sides while the steaks were resting. 1/2 a ribeye each and a leftover for tomorrow's lunch since I work the day and the wife works overnight. Then grilled some turkey burgers for the week.
DSCN2885.jpg

DSCN2886.jpg

DSCN2892.jpg

DSCN2896.jpg

You put in some major worth w/ that egg!!!!!! Looks great!!!!!

Those turkey burgers look good! How do you keep the ground turkey from being too soft after adding ingredients?

Last time I tried to make turkey burgers the meat seemed to want to fall through the grate.

Any tips on making good turkey burgers?

Those turkey burgers look good! How do you keep the ground turkey from being too soft after adding ingredients?

Last time I tried to make turkey burgers the meat seemed to want to fall through the grate.

Any tips on making good turkey burgers?

First time I made them. It is the lean ground turkey from a 1lb chub. I added onion soup mix and diced sweet onion. I'll let you know later today how they turned out.:biggrin:

The patties were pretty soft. I think the hot grill helped. It was about 450 degrees. Another attempt to eat a little healthier some meals.

Burgers weren't bad. Ate one on a wheat bread for lunch topped with a 2% cheese slice and dill pickle chips. Still juicy after being reheated in the microwave. Worth trying again. I used a little too much onion soup mix. Might just mix in Yarbird rub next time. Right before the flip on the grill, they got a small squirt of Parkay. I'll try again next week. If I can keep a good tasting low fat burger on the menu, I'm a happy camper. Had the leftover griled steak fries with it.

Glad the burgers turned out good. I will have to try adding a little amount of butter before the flip. Thanks for the tips, they are greatly appreciated!

Again, great looking grub!!

Back