Great Lakes BBQ Assn Holiday Party

sfisch

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The 2010 GLBBQA Holiday Party will be held January 23rd at 6:00pm at Zehnders of Frankenmuth. You will be able to order off of their menu and this includes their world famous Family Style All you can eat Fried Chicken!! There will be a cash bar as well.

We will also be awarding the Team of the Year awards for 2009 including Overall and a winner for each category.

The 2nd largest Outlet Mall in the country is just 5 miles from Frankenmuth, Birch Run, so come on out early, shop and join us for a good time as we celebrate what was 2009 and what is coming in 2010!!

Looks like we will have a pretty good turn out. There are several hotels in the immediate area for anyone wanting to spend the night.

Scott

Well the reason for the Holiday this far past the Holidays is really a simple one. Everybody has something going on from Thanksgiving to New Years. So we decided to wait until all of the Holidays were over, and then have our party. That way we are not trying to interrupt any other Holiday function...

Yeah! Those darn Californians. Actually having their holiday parties during the holidays...

Just having a little fun with my MIFO Friends :p

You should come on out and enjoy some of the snow. :biggrin:

Well would like to come to see all but will be slaughtering 6 hogs that day.....Yea you say Roger slaughtering....have done 12 deers in last couple weeks now hogs.

Have a great time hope to see all in May.

Aw c'mon Roger, would love to see you, slide by and pick up Chinese Bob, take his phone away from him and come on up!
Them pigs will appreciate an extra day!!
First rounds on Mike, second one is on Bubba!!

Scott

Here are some of our photos. I apologize that some didn't turn out to well.

GLBBQA1.JPG

GLBBQA2.JPG

GLBBQA3.JPG

GLBBQA4.JPG

GLBBQA5.JPG

GLBBQA6.JPG

GLBBQA7.JPG

GLBBQA8.JPG

GLBBQA9.JPG

GLBBQA10.JPG

Great photos Rich, wished we could have attended.

Thanks for such a great time in Frankenmuth! Nice to put some names and faces together, and share some food and drink.

BBQBubba - special thanks for picking up the new addition that gave us the excuse to head up for the party.

Looking forward to next time.

We had a good time. It was a pleasure meeting Mike (The Giggler) and Kevin. Here is a pic of Mike's breakfast at Tony's the next day, take a look at this:

2010HolidayParty026.jpg

And one of Scott with his friend:
2010HolidayParty009.jpg

Tonys on I-75 was quite an experience. I believe my words when the waitress served that breakfast was - "This is a stupid amount of food."

For the record, I didn't get through half of it.

Icing on the cake for a quick Brethren Bash. We had a great time.

wow! are those the waitresses in those smoking outfits? Man I thought that Amish deli chicks in Phiily were hot.........:twisted::biggrin:

Got to say we did have a really good time, the food, venue, beverages, everything including the big chicken was great.

Scott

See Rich, you did have a really good time, must have been that Jack!!

Scott

Back