Moink Balls(lot's of pron)

"Sparky"

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey guy's,I've been lurking here long enough(member since Jan)so I figure it's about time to post some pron.I got this recipe from here,so why not share.These were cooked on a medium BGE,raised/direct at 250-275.I used frozen Italian meetballs,and thick cut,peppered bacon:

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

Prepped and ready for the grill:

DSC_0022-6.jpg

Here they are going on the egg:

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

Here they are coming off the egg and ready for sauce:

DSC_0037.jpg

Sauced with BluesHog original and back on the egg:

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0046-3.jpg

This was my first try,but I look forward to trying them with different sauce and higher temps(indirect).Thanks for listening,

Looks good. You need to post more. There are plenty of eggheads over here also.:biggrin:

Thanks man,they weren't bad for my first attempt.Everyone seemed to like them

Thanks man,I've been meening to post more here,but keep forgeting.I see some familiar names,so I feel right at home.

Great looking Mokins Sparky, please drop over to Cattle Call and tell us about yourself.

Thanks Bull.I already posted on Cattle Call(and got a nice warm welcome).Should I do it again?

Superb looking MOINKS ya got there!

Thanks Chris,I'm still trying to learn this forum.Is this how I should respond to someone? :icon_blush: When I view the thread,I can't tell who's responding to who :oops:

This is the correct way my friend.

Thanks man,now I know :wink: .I appologise for the earlier responces :icon_blush: .Obviously nobody knows who the heck I'm responding to.Again,thanks Phubar

Back