Super Bowl pron

FatDaddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well fired up the big offset with the coals from the burn out of the UDS, had a ton of lump in the bottom =), threw 3 racks of the meatiest juciest spares ive ever gotten from Sams. Then threw on some Jalp/Cheese deer sausage from my kill this year. Then fired up the New UDS and tossed on a big bag of Hot wings seasoned with hen and hog dust and smoked for about 3 hours, they turned out great. here are some pics.
100_1636.jpg

in the cooker
100_1639.jpg

on the cuttin board
100_1645.jpg

deer sausage and ribs.
100_1646.jpg

wings on the drum
100_1647.jpg

wings in the pan
100_1648.jpg

All the food was great. to bad we didnt win any pots... oh glad the giants won.

Food looks great. How did the drum work out for you?

Food looks great. How did the drum work out for you?
last i checked it was still runnin about 250 or so. got all the vents open on it. lettin it go till its done to get it good and seasoned. using kingsford hickory charcoal. picked it up today at albertsons. said it was NEW. so i tried it out. smells great.

Nice looking food. I love the look of those ribs.

Lookin good. You wanna share that recipe for the deer sausage?

dunno what spices they use , but i have em cut it 50/50 with pork and then they mix in jalapenos and cheddar cheese. It is damn tasty though. My fiance's Cousin owns the meat market where we get our deer processed when we are down south hunting.

Ribs look great FD!

Where'd you get your grey tube you seasoned your ribs in? I need to pick up something like that to keep the rub from covering the counter - just haven't been out looking for one yet.

Ribs look great FD!

Where'd you get your grey tube you seasoned your ribs in? I need to pick up something like that to keep the rub from covering the counter - just haven't been out looking for one yet.

Its just a bustub. i got 2 of em at our over priced restaurant supply store. think i gave like 12 bucks each for em. u can find em cheaper im sure. i love em for rubbin down meat. less mess and something to haul the meat out to the cooker in.

Good lookin' spread man:biggrin:

Back