Raytown, Mo Championship-W/ Results (Partial)

I cooked at the Raytown contest last year, it was a good time but hot as hell. Good luck to you all, hold out for a level spot.

I cooked at the Raytown contest last year, it was a good time but hot as hell. Good luck to you all, hold out for a level spot.

Thank you. Their application asks for special location requests. I'm going to email them back asking for that. The water pan works awhole lot better near level.

Thank you. Their application asks for special location requests. I'm going to email them back asking for that. The water pan works awhole lot better near level.

Exactly. Take a level with you, I started carrying one after that contest. We had to fold up foil and put it under the legs to level it out.

We'll be there. Just watch out, it's my birthday also. Must pace myself.... use restraint.
Come down and have beer.

Anyone heard if they need judges? Tammy and I have discussed going down to help with that... without any farking coolers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy I used to help (err - drink his beer) on his BBQ team is judging. Come on up and stop in for a beer regardless. We'll be in spot ???. I'm sure we'll be easy to find in is forecasted to be a flood. (Picked up some bales of straw today just in case)

one week till raytown who's coming

Already exited about this one! Any idea on spots yet? Is it first come first serve or what?? I want to be next to some brethren so I hope someone is lookin out for us!

Already exited about this one! Any idea on spots yet? Is it first come first serve or what?? I want to be next to some brethren so I hope someone is lookin out for us!

My understanding is that we'll get our spots when we get there. I requested a level spot, so we'll have to see. Bring your tarps and get some bails of straw - forecasted to rain starting Wednesday.

I think I may come out Friday night. Anyone need anything? I think my crap is dry finally! I still have tables in the back of my truck from the GAB if anyone needs any, EZ-Up, coolers, etc. Let me know, always trying to help a brother. Rent is figured in multiples of 6!

I might need a 30 pack or two of Miller Lite ... multiples of 6 ... 6 for you, lots more for us! Thanks :biggrin: :biggrin: :eusa_clap where's the sloshed icon?

Bobby, I think I can find a 6'er of Natural Light just for you! Or would you prefer PBR?

Back