Sunday Ribs

L

Lazy Dawg

Good Morning all,
it's raining Hogs & heifers here on Long Island. The off set is fired up and the fare for the day is on. 3 slabs of ribd & tips. I may need a boat soon to get out to my pit.:eusa_clap

Same here got a butt on, and waiting till noon to put the chicken on.. not a fun day to smoke:evil:

Lazy and Bobber,
Smoked yesterday, ridin' the Harely for a little while today. Sunny and bright in MN. Better take advantage of that. The Sun hardly ever shines is this God Forsaken Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your smokin' is Perfecto' O' Mungo.
Smoke On !!!!!!!!!
ed

ok i guess its lazy house first then bobs
what time sould i be there with the beer

Man, it is just coming down in buckets here on the east end. Our neighborhood slopes slightly so it looks like I have a river flowing through the backyard.

Well it will be time to mop and wrap in 15 min. Sure is a lot of farkin water out here I think I may have seen the ark off in the distance.

Man !!! i need to figure out a way to build a bigger work table on this tin can. The farkin wind just blew my pits lid down and launched my basting brush into the vegtable garden.

Yakfishingfool said:
A lovely 39 degrees and pouring here. No smoking today, Scott

I guess that’s why I live in the south.

I probably should be riding around sans the T-tops, but no, what am I doing? I’m trying my hand at “Dino” Bones for the first time. I’ve been jonsen for em since before Easter.
I’ll let ya know how they come out

Attachments

• My weather.doc
    211 KB · Views: 7
"I probably should be riding around sans the T-tops, but no, what am I doing? I’m trying my hand at “Dino” Bones for the first time."

The price of gas might have something to do with that decision.... Ya Think???:shock:

rbsnwngs said:
ok i guess its lazy house first then bobs
what time sould i be there with the beer

Anytime Willie.. bring wood the smoker is eatin that stuff today :eek:

Back