Some Crawdads

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I cooked some crawdads this weekend. It's not smoked but it's outdoor cookin' :)
They tasted pretty good with a few cold brews.

Seasoned my pot, added lemons, onions, garlic, new potatoes and smoked sausage.

008-7-11.jpg

Then added the corn and crawdads..

016-3-11.jpg

Added some shrimp and crab legs...

018-3-5.jpg

021-6-4.jpg

023-5-7.jpg

Went through lots of garlic bread, garlic butter, cocktail sauce, beer and napkins...

026-5-2.jpg

It was tasty! :)

054-3-3.jpg

004-9-4.jpg

Thanks for checking out my mudbugs!

stunning display of outdoor cookery! :biggrin:

Mudbugs=Fresh Water Lobster. Good eating, in spite of the work involved. Nice meal cowgirl!

WOW :eek: Awesome cooking there girl!!! I Luv some mud bugs :-D

Mike

Pinch & Suck...I LOVE CrawDads! :p Great job Jeanie...:biggrin:

Thanks everybody! You're all invited to my next one. :wink:

Looks great! Did you do the cayenne test for the crawfish boil? You lean over and smell the pot, if you start sneezing and coughing, you have enough cayenne. If not, add more and test again. :-D

Looks great! Did you do the cayenne test for the crawfish boil? You lean over and smell the pot, if you start sneezing and coughing, you have enough cayenne. If not, add more and test again. :-D

lolol Yes! I couldn't stop coughing. lol Everyone was convinced it was going to be a good batch of crawdads after watching me. :-D

Thanks Saiko. :biggrin:

I just showed Al your post - he is now drooling... apparently that is a good sign...:-D

Girl dem look good!! We are having a crawfish boil this weekend, looks like we will be boiling around 300 pounds. Alot of work but everyone always has a good time.

Real nice,
brings back lotsa memories from growing up in Houston.
Your posts are just outstanding.
Thanks.

Back