SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

What is the timeline again? This TD is in progress now until the end of the Summer (I think). To be sure, Do all entries have to be made after the start date, or can previous cooking pic's be used?

Thanks.

What is the timeline again? This TD is in progress now until the end of the Summer (I think). To be sure, Do all entries have to be made after the start date, or can previous cooking pic's be used?

Thanks.

Previous cooks are never allowed. It has to be cooked between the start date and the end date.

I assume the end date is at the autumnal equinox, although our moderator is usually busy that day. :tsk:

CD

Previous cooks are never allowed. It has to be cooked between the start date and the end date.

I assume the end date is at the autumnal equinox, although our moderator is usually busy that day. :tsk:

CD

Thanks CD. That clears it up Sir. :becky:

So I'm assuming us Noobians have till 9/21 to hone our skills, Nice!

THAT's THE SPIRIT! :clap2:

Who's side are you on. Surely you have more than two TDs under your belt. You farking won a TD!

Are you with us, or with the enemy? :mmph:

CD

The S accentuate my meat. :tongue: This will be may last TD as a Noobian I guess. If anyone in the Houston area wants to help me finish my UDS, that would be nice, otherwise I will have to stick with grillin. I already have menu plans in the works. Warp speed to the winners circle. :icon_smile_tongue:

Who's side are you on. Surely you have more than two TDs under your belt. You farking won a TD!

Are you with us, or with the enemy? :mmph:

CD

My Loyalties lie With the Vets. But I think it's still good to help the Noobs (which you do on numerous occasions I might add). :clap2:

Should we tell them about your photo tips section? Uh Oh! I just did. :blah:

My Loyalties lie With the Vets. But I think it's still good to help the Noobs (which you do on numerous occasions I might add). :clap2:

Should we tell them about your photo tips section? Uh Oh! I just did. :blah:

Help the Noobs? In case you haven't noticed, the Noobs are always the better cooks. Take a look at the previous Noob TD and the current one. Do you think any of the vets could stand a chance in these TDs (other than Al, who happened to win the previous one)? The only chance the vets have is to recruit women.

Incidentally, I do need to know who is in charge of the vets. I'm not cooking anything without orders. Don't want a bunch of loose cannons on the battlefield. :tsk:

Help the Noobs? In case you haven't noticed, the Noobs are always the better cooks. Take a look at the previous Noob TD and the current one. Do you think any of the vets could stand a chance in these TDs (other than Al, who happened to win the previous one)? The only chance the vets have is to recruit women.

Incidentally, I do need to know who is in charge of the vets. I'm not cooking anything without orders. Don't want a bunch of loose cannons on the battlefield. :tsk:

I'm with you Gore. General Czervik has 7 wins just this year. I hope this does not turn out like Custard er' I mean Custer with the stampede of Noobs and all. :twitch:

Last edited:
Communications Officer Kathy's Smokin' reporting for duty. At your ready, Captain.

Glad you have you aboard, Kathy! I'm counting on you to help us show these Noobians how we do it around here. :thumb:

I'm working this week on getting your uniforms ready. We'll be definitely be using a picture of the SS Farkanaut on everyone's shirts:

tugboat.jpg

:becky:

I was elected Captain several days ago, it would seem:crazy:...although all of us still have to defer to Fleet Admiral Bigabyte. :rolleyes:

Back