Knife Bag and rolls

No suggestions, but that looks like a nice bag. You gonna sell your other bag, if you get this one?

I might know someone who would be interested in a used one.

/me needs a new one after losing the guard for his Cimeter:redface::laugh:

Hey, Steph, if you're shipping to me anyway, please add some Sweet & Spicy to the box and let me know the total for whatever you're sending and I'll PayPal ya. Been meaning to order more...that stuff is great on a lot of things!

I have a 14" Dexter Sofgrip. Overall length 19 and 5/8. This case from Mission says its overall 21", but with the zippers and pouches I wonder if the Dexter knife would fit?
I don't have it in front of me, but the pouches that hold the knives go all the way to the edge of the case. I bet it would fit.

OK, I see what your talking about (now that I looked at the pic on the website). The middle of the three compartments has additional zippered pouches. I use those to keep spoons, and thermos in. The outer compartments do not have the zippered puches like the middle one, and the slots where the knife handle goes extend all the way to the edge of the bag. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Just ordered the bag!

Tool box does not work for me and my length of knives. I thought about it, but I need something larger and fancier.:becky:

Knives get bashed around in a tool box, and most knife covers will slip off. Go with the bag, but you know I think you should get safety orange!:thumb:

I know the guy who owns Chef's Knives to Go. He has great prices and really knows his stuff. When you are interested in new knives consider his Western style Japanese knives!

Back