I Propose a Memorial Day Throwdown!!!!!

Bacon

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
A one day, side affair so to say, away from the Chick-en:biggrin: Voted on tuesday as well as the offical week throwdown of chicken.

I'm sure most if not all of the Brethren will be smoking, bbq'n, grillin' something on monday. Just a random thought that I hope catches on.

Chicken is so specific. I was thinking of a seperate, outstanding Memorial day bbq throwdown consisting of every and all meats, vegg, bread, and bean.

It was a mere plot to excite the day.

I'll go for it for once. I'm out here smoking on my new UDS for the first time.

Congrats sir, glad to have another willing. Good luck with the first time jitter.

I have to work monday :mad:

but tuesday, i have some big smokes planned :-D

The only one that I know moves in on Tuesday is Wimpy from Popeye, he gets paid that day. He does love those Burgers.

I have a Briskey in the fridge getting ready to go on in about an hour, I am game.

Fantastic. I have ribs, dogs, and links. A little corn bread action, beans, fries, and mac and cheese.

Here's my entry

A few bacon wrapped lamb chops and some pork chops on the side. Oh yeah, and a full ,end to end, rainbow for good luck.
3561747538_1eebeae1c9_b.jpg

3560942971_42b6d5e446_b.jpg

Allright! I guess this is Throwdown is already on then! Must be an open category.

Lot's of Throwdowns going on at one time.:shock:

Why not let it roll. Anything grilled, smoked bbq'd, lets go. Monday 9pm central/standard deadline. As the Texans say here. 9 pm Texas time.

A one day, side affair so to say, away from the Chick-en:biggrin: Voted on tuesday as well as the offical week throwdown of chicken.

I'm sure most if not all of the Brethren will be smoking, bbq'n, grillin' something on monday. Just a random thought that I hope catches on.

Heheee. I cooked a brisket and smoked salmon on Sunday....Had more chicken planned for dinner.

I will try. I have not entered the "official" throwdown yet. I put a brisket on last night at 11:00. It's been on 14.5 hrs now. Pics later.

Back