Calhoun, GA this weekend

I've been looking for you all season...don't tell me you are going to be at the one comp that I'm missing!

Good luck this week! Hope you get to take home one of those awesome Pirate 50 trophies.

Looks like they will have 40+ teams this weekend. Not bad for a first time event late in the season. I'm looking forward to my last comp of season, and its my only GA stop. I cooked in KY, AL, and TN this season. And, I've been following your success, congrats. Look forward to cooking against you next season.

Looks like they will have 40+ teams this weekend. Not bad for a first time event late in the season. I'm looking forward to my last comp of season, and its my only GA stop. I cooked in KY, AL, and TN this season. And, I've been following your success, congrats. Look forward to cooking against you next season.
Have you noticed that the top 2 KCBS Team of the Year teams will be there in little ol' Calhoun??? It shall be interesting.:boxing:

Looks like event of year,2 top teams ,our rig is in place,guess Gilly and I or underdogs in this contest . Trash talk time......looks like a nice contest. Venue. Dennis

Firehouse Smokers TN will be there. 44 teams have signed up. 8 of the top 25 in the nation. 19 of the top 250. 16 of the teams have had a GC this year and 4 more have had a RGC. What a field!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all have a good time, as I wish I were competing this weekend. Just keep an eye on your six when ol' Dave is around! Looking forward to pictures and report.

Back