Flank Steak - Hardcore Triple EX EX EX Pr0n!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I rubbed a flank steak with some Todd's BAYOU DIRT. This is a very high quality seasoning with just the right amount of salt.

picture.php

I cooked it on my Smokey Joe with a mix of regular and comp K to an internal temp of 125F in the thickest part.

picture.php

I let it rest for a few minutes.

picture.php

I sliced it against the grain.

picture.php

And served it up.

picture.php

We had some Asian chicken too that my wife cooked and let our guests choose how they wanted to eat all of it. I chose the beef in a lettuce wrap topped with some Thai chili sauce.

It was soooooo good!

picture.php

Thanks for looking.

Omg... you're killin' me Bos. You're just killin' me. That looks so tender and juicy. I hope I start learning how to do all this stuff quick 'cause much more of this pron without something on my own table is not gonna cut it for too much longer. Very nice pron!

Very nice Bo, I do like that Bayou Dirt, excellent start and nicely finished

Great lookin Flank! I'll take that over a Ribeye 7 days a week!

That is a beautiful piece of flank you've cooked up there, Bo! Excellent!!:thumb:

Thanks, brethren. The pics look a little washed out on
my display. the meat was rare on the thick end and medium rare on the thin end though the pics don't make it too clear.

well no matter how it was cooked it sure as fark looks great from here, I would be all over that and fighting for the leftovers.

Back