• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Show your BBQ Area

copy%20of%20deck%20%28351%29.jpg

You win!

AMROCKS,

What a rockin setup. I was just in Aiken picking up my reverse flow smoker Sunday.

BT

Until I get my deck built around the back of the house, this is where it all happens right now......in the driveway. That way I can keep all the cookers nice and snug in the garage while not in use!

Here's some photos I've taken over the past months....
IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

And the whole happy family......:becky::thumb:
IMG_2785.jpg

AMROCKS,

What a rockin setup. I was just in Aiken picking up my reverse flow smoker Sunday.

BT

Thanks! It took me about four years of weekends to build myself. Glad to be done with it. We are now enjoying the backyard on the weekends. :thumb:

Thanks! It took me about four years of weekends to build myself. Glad to be done with it. We are now enjoying the backyard on the weekends. :thumb:

AMROCKS.....as a carpenter who's personally built literally HUNDREDS of decks over my career, That's some nice work there. I used to work with a Deckbuilder here in the Indy area for years and have since done several on my own. I know quality when I see it. Great design too!

Quite a feat you achieved there! 4 years of weekends? THAT is some commitment! BRAVO!!
:thumb::clap2:

AMROCKS.....as a carpenter who's personally built literally HUNDREDS of decks over my career, That's some nice work there. I used to work with a Deckbuilder here in the Indy area for years and have since done several on my own. I know quality when I see it. Great design too!

Quite a feat you achieved there! 4 years of weekends? THAT is some commitment! BRAVO!!
:thumb::clap2:

Thanks for the kind words!! It was/is very much worth it!

Addendum....

None of the vehicles are on cinder blocks or appear to be broken down.

He's right ! and none of them are up on blocks.

I think there exists intricate, complicated levels of "RedNeckisms", albeit the most popular tend to deal with the quantity of both inoperable vehicles jacked up onto cinderblox and obsolete appliances one has in one's yard. Rest assured, however that I am indeed a card carrying RedNeck, lacking in both these seemingly inescapable RedNeck Status Quo Symbols...

Now, when I posted my cooking area, I forgot to include a little of the country flavor that I so enjoy from my Cooking Area.
Please allow me to share them with y'all.....

Spring and Summer....

Carolina_Blue_Sky_1.jpg

Fall...

Midnite_Shoulder9.jpg

Winter....

carolina_sky.jpg

snow.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats, You and lucky friends will enjoy that for years and years.

Thats why I started this thread to get some inspiration. Mine will be nothing like that, for a while anyways.

Amrocks,

That is the single most amazing setup I've ever seen.

Back