A BBQ Brethren Event **NYS Championship. 4th annual Battle of The BBQ Brethren. August 7-8. Application is up ***

Team Application

Applications are up everyone! I am P.O Rich Gorgone, your contest organizer. If u have questions, you can contact me at 631-852-6109 or email at scspecialpal@optonline.net.

Looking forward to meeting all the teams!

The contest applications are up. They can be found at www.bbqbattleli.com or downloaded here

| | | | |
VVVVVV

Team Application.

Judges Application

If you team is going to help us raise $$$ for our special needs childrens outreach, then the board of health requires applications be sent in by July 22. We have taken care of all permits and costs, and fundraiser meats will be supplied to the teams. All you need to do is sign the application and return it with the contest applications. Help us out!

No grilling event? Who put this contest together?? :boxing:

I think that the concern was that there were ringers coming in who were creating an unhealthy environment by winning every grilling event in the metro NY area.

Bastiches.

Eric

Just filled out the application. Can't wait for this event to come around. Especially, since I'm probably getting another smoker for my birthday this June. I won't have to juggle quite as much as I did at Williepallooza.

2010 Battle

2) We will be forever indebted to the town of Sayville and most importantly, the Sayville Chamber of Commerce, but we have outgrown their capacity.

Especially their generator capacity. :heh: My RV ended up powering six different team sites last year when the site voltage dropped to 32 volts.

I do want to say thanks to Eric and everyone else that made the Sayville event work. I enjoyed the last two events there a lot (and getting calls in both didn't hurt either.) I would love to attend the new event, but it's the same weekend as the Maine State Championship and I'm already signed up for that.

Maybe for 2011 the Battle could be on a weekend that doesn't conflict with other northeast events?

Especially their generator capacity. :heh: My RV ended up powering six different team sites last year when the site voltage dropped to 32 volts.

I do want to say thanks to Eric and everyone else that made the Sayville event work. I enjoyed the last two events there a lot (and getting calls in both didn't hurt either.) I would love to attend the new event, but it's the same weekend as the Maine State Championship and I'm already signed up for that.

Maybe for 2011 the Battle could be on a weekend that doesn't conflict with other northeast events?

There are only so many weekends in the summer. Something has to give. It's not easy to find a sponsor for these events and a venue that is available on a specific date. I am just happy there is an event period. Before Sayville, and post Grillkings, there were no events on Long Island except Willepalooza for a couple of years.

Back