• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight some ribs...rest of the weekend dunno yet.
We'll see what the Portuguese supermarket got for us.

Have Phun y'all!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Cooking Pork Butt tomorrow, which I'll be injecting for the first time, following some great advice on here - Can't Farkin' wait!!

Breakfast fat tie, mystery fat tie being prepared by a friend, and a pork loin here...

Back at ya there Phu!

Doing some BB"s and putting some soppressata in the drier.

Trying 3 chickens on the UDS - first time doing chickens:
1 - Whole chicken, brined & rubbed
1 - Whole chicken, just rubbed
1 - Chicken, spatchcocked, just rubbed

Also have a fatty to throw on there for good measure so will be doing that for the first time.

Got my sampler (7 in total) of Simply Marvelous rubs yesterday so am excited to try them out.

Pork butt for the SoCal Brethren bash :whoo:. Will be smoking a few hot link Phatties and some kielbasa as well. I need to go find a backup stomach - there's gonna be a lot of Phood! :hungry:

Y'all have a great weekend!

St. Louis spares for watching foosball tomorrow, and a brined pork loin to be smoked, then half cut thick for grilled pork chops, half thin sliced to be pan fried for biscuits & gravy for Sunday breakfast.

double smoked ham on the offset

11lb packer (for someone I work with) on the OTS

making up some Brunswick stew also from some leftovers in the freezer

Baby backs tomorrow, wings this evening. Not sure bout sun yet.

Grilled King Mackerel for supper tonight.

Smokin' up about 8-9 # of bacon for the freezer this weekend.

Out of fatties in the freezer, so gonna smoke up 5 for re-stocking.

TIM

85 lb half hog!!! My first whole hog cook...I mean half/whole. Butcher split it right down the middle, head still on brains and all. But NO skin :(

Brisket for sure but trying to decide if I wanna try a trimmed flat - in mood for good slices no chopped but have only smoked whole packers so far. It will probally depend on how the flats look when I stop in store this evening- if I do whole I could just chop n freeze point for chili later :decision:

Looks like this weekend it's going to be brisky and ribs! Maybe some Moinks. Maybe a fatty...it's going to be something!

Hope the SoCal bash is a blast!

Have a good weekend, Phu!!

Hmmm...think I'll skip the ribs today just Phound a sh!tload of Iberico pork cuts at the wholesalestore in Portugal.
Iberico pork is marbled like high quality Wagyu beePh.

Back