BBQ Brethren "Man Sized Meat" Throwdown!

OK, this seems to be the hierarchy. Gore gets involved. This then pulls in Moose (Usually in abject horror). Who pulls in Bigabyte. Who pulls in Caseydog (Again, and again, and...). Who inevitably pulls in me, which brings Redhot into the equation. Oldyote gets confused and jumps in too. Meanwhile, the Colonel is off the deep end and can show up at odd, random moments. Let's not even mention EggPlant man...

I don't get it?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll take the blame. I'm used to it. Lay it all on me. I just want to point out that it was not I who put in the special rules. :tsk:

At least I didn't call for a bunch of crazy-arse before and after points to be earned if you used this or posted at a certain time of the week and on and on and on and on your silly special squirrel and foil points went :crazy:; thereby completely confusing the utter crap out of everyone :confused:...AND you added special rules. Just sayin', at least mine are easy to follow!:bow:

At least I didn't call for a bunch of crazy-arse before and after points to be earned if you used this or posted at a certain time of the week and on and on and on and on your silly special squirrel and foil points went :crazy:; thereby completely confusing the utter crap out of everyone :confused:...AND you added special rules. Just sayin', at least mine are easy to follow!:bow:

... just to point out how confusing the special rules are. :boxing: Even when they are all laid out plain as day, some people always find special rules confusing. Apparently, I should've added another 10 or 20 special rules to this list because this point was somehow lost. :heh: I especially like the squirrel and foil points. That was a very nice addition by Bigabyte himself. :becky: And the most critical thing, those confusing special rules I made up result in absolutely nobody getting DQ'ed. :wink:

... Oh, tell us more about Eggplant Man. We'd all love to know about him. A true man of mystery without the mask.

Isn't he Spider-plant Man's brother?:confused:

inxqb6.jpg

Your coworkers are just now getting concerned :crazy:

I usually manage a pretty good game at work, considering the state of mind of everyone else in the office...

He works for the Government ( not sure which one),
so insanity is the norm.:shock:

Psssssst...so does the Colonel, except it's even worse, he's a contractor and really should know better...:shocked:

I think this group needs to sit around a big arse Q ... kold beerz in hand ... film it ... and put it on tv

Boy, wouldn't that be an absolute blast, we'd be a real youtube sensation :shock:!

Should our TV show take place in Overland Fark? Or maybe Farkington or Farksburgh?

CD

Psssssst...so does the Colonel, except it's even worse, he's a contractor and really should know better...:shocked:

A contractor at a bomb factory no less :becky:

You mean he has a "License to Kill.....I mean Grill":heh:

I cannot discuss such matters :icon_shy

Back