somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I made some crab cakes last night for a dear phriend:rolleyes:
Here is the quick and easy recipe, I used last night:

1/2 lb. Lump Crab
1/2 Sprig of Fresh Tarragon
1 egg
1/4 cup diced red onion or Green onion (I used red, I was not going to the store :biggrin:)
2 Tablespoons of a Seafood Seasoning such as Ole Bay (I used mine)
1/2 cup of Mayo
1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs

Take egg and beat seperately. Mix remaining ingrediants and egg then form into patties and coat again with the bread crumbs. Pan fry in oil (I prefer EVOO)

DSC04646.jpg

DSC04651.jpg

DSC04654.jpg

DSC04659.jpg

DSC04668.jpg

I like that yours is more crab than it is cake. I love a good crab cake with a spicy chili sauce, nicely done.

Oh yum!! I've got to try your recipe, those crabcakes look fantastic!!! Thanks for posting the recipe.

wish I could get a case of the crabs like those :)

Wow... Great looking cakes Big Brother! Thanks for the recipe. :cool:

okay that looks good. Too bad I am allergic. I make salmon cakes and imagine they are crab. :-(

You are killing me Bro! KILLING ME!!! Looks fantastic. What's the orange sauce on the side?
Fresh spinach is my go to over regular greens any day. Ever try the spinach with a reduced balsamic dressing? The wife and kids will eat bags of spinach that way.

I'd hit a plate Steph!

You are killing me Bro! KILLING ME!!! Looks fantastic. What's the orange sauce on the side?
Fresh spinach is my go to over regular greens any day. Ever try the spinach with a reduced balsamic dressing? The wife and kids will eat bags of spinach that way.

I'd hit a plate Steph!

Cocktail sauce, boss! :biggrin:

That is some excellent looking work there Steph, I had your seafood rub with me but, couldn't get it on the crab we had in Humboldt. Next month for sure.

Back