bbq on TV

woodsteach

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the place or not to post this, but I just finished watching the kingsford $20k bbq on cbs and loved every minute of it.

Congrats to the winner

It sure beat watching golf or mowing the lawn.:becky:

We should all email kingsford and cbs and tell them more Q-uality television

oops just found the topic on the q forum.

Paul

Now we're talking...

Just a perfect representation of cooking barbecue...running a little late, wife telling you things that you ignore at first that are probably right (charcoal), knocking over sauce....awesome.

I like this one better than all of the other shows...c'mon Mista...what happened?

Dr. BBQ give us the true notes on Mista's Q...:-D

I hope this one flies...kind of a royal rumble...king of the hill of bbq.

Side by side...who makes the best Q on the same day with the same judges...no excuses.

I just watched the show on cbs and thought it was awesome.
It was great to see all the mishaps that go on at a comp, along with the smack talk and friendly competition.
We need more bbq shows like this.

It was a great show !!.. one of the best so far !!,

Thats great to hear how do I get a copy of the show? hope there are reruns!

Great show. Refreshing to see a show about real bbq competition. Hope there are more on the way.

Go to the CBS website, click the Feedback link at the bottom of the page and tell them you liked it and what you liked about it. You lnow the old saying about wishing and hoping... wish in one hand.... go tell them and quit wishing.

• Thanks
Reactions: bam
I thought about using squeeze bottles for honey, until the 2 mishaps!

LMAJ great idea. Took your advice and left some great feedback on the CBS site. Hopefully others will do the same.

Back