Custom cooker for a fellow brethern By TQ and Tyler

Thanks to all who looked and gave us some Kudos all I really like is the stacks Doing my QC of the cooker then sandblasting and paint. Going to paint with PPG Pit Therm

Brother, if there were more men like you in this world, there would be a lot less problems!!! Oh, and as usual, nice build!!! I'm calling you when I win the lottery!!!

I not a good narrator, speller and have no computer skills so it was a chore to post this but here it is
You're doing a helluva job Brother. Threads like this give me the itch to build my own. I've got a shop full of woodworking tools. I'd trade half of them for a plasma cutter and a MIG welder. If I had the tools, I'd be right there building with ya man. Job well done. Looking great!

... May cut out a crimson elephant for you!!!! HE HEHE!!!!

Evil thought. Y'all should hide one of those on every build for the misguided.:twisted:

You and your son never cease to amaze me. Roll Tide!:mrgreen:

Brother, if there were more men like you in this world, there would be a lot less problems!!! Oh, and as usual, nice build!!! I'm calling you when I win the lottery!!!

I sure appreciate that Tim you are a fine man yourself, And it would not take the lottery!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who commented on this build if I had the ability to type better and post I would single all you out. But my computer skills stink, I do much better with a welding lead LOL!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to take pictures... and taking the time to post them. :thumb:

Looks like another awesome build!

Another great looking build. :thumb:

Do you have any plans on beefing up the area where the front cross member welds to the rails? Looks like a pretty good stress riser.

Back