My new 22.5 WSM - on wheels

Scooter B

Reaction score
I found the little "attach photo" button. Here's my new WSM found on craigslist. I added some rollerblade style wheels to move it around the patio out back. It is very flat, so should not have any rolling away issues. The wheels are solid urathane, rated at 150 Lbs each, so I should be all good. Picked them up at HF for about for 3 bucks each. They were out of the ones with the brake on them, may swap one out later if necessary.

(Pay no attention to the Bills dartboard in the background. It was given to me by a friend, and I haven't got around to doing the refinish on it. I am also blocking the wife's parking spot :biggrin1: )

Attachments

• wsms.JPG
    wsms.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 274
  • wsmwheels.JPG
    wsmwheels.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 274
You get points for blocking a parking spot with a cooker... extra credit for it being your wife's spot :becky:

WSM mods are cool, nice job on the wheels. Good luck with your new WSM.

I mod'd my 22.5" WSM with casters a couple years ago. After you move this once from one side of the house to the other, you will be glad you did it.

BTW, what's a Bills fan doing down south?

I mod'd my 22.5" WSM with casters a couple years ago. After you move this once from one side of the house to the other, you will be glad you did it.

BTW, what's a Bills fan doing down south?

He was from NY, moved back and wanted to take as little as possible, he gave a way most of his stuff.

Back