Calling All Certified Judges.............

lazyjacres

Take a breath!
Reaction score
In our attempt to provide 100% certified judges at our contests, we are still short judges for 2 contests that I am helping to organize.
If you are a certified judge, or know of any that are available, we could sure use your help.

The dates for these contests are:

- April 4th & 5th - The 4th Annual Brain Injury Association BBQ Contest "Smokin' On Big Creek" being held in Pleasant Hill, Mo.
You can get the judges entry form @ www.smokinonbigcreek.com
-There will be a certified judging class associated with this contest on March 8th in Pleasant Hill - Contact: bigcreekbbq@embarqmail.com

- May 9th & 10th - Tiger Shrine Spring Fling BBQ Contest in Columbia, Mo
-There will be a certified judging class associated with this contest in Columbia on March 15th. Contact: buckcreek@bessi.net

If you are available to help us with the judging at either of these contests, you can reach me at jkjohnson@centurytel.net

I will check the schedule for BIA - I am not sure what is on the calendar. Maybe Brian aka IRAD8t will be able to go with. He is taking the judging class in March.

As far as the Tiger Shrine - I will be trying to defend my title. Which reminds me I need to send in my money. Don't fill up!

Back