3. Big O' Dang O' BBQ
4. Ol Man Larry's
5. Sin City
6. Rooster's Rib Runners
7. The Hickory Pit Stop
8. Party Q
9. Que's Your Daddy
10. Bone A Fide BBQ Team

Ulcer Acres will be a force to be reckoned with at the American Royal this year.

Here I was thinking more along the lines of the Reverend being a force at Memphis in May....

Good job Randy. As we said yesterday, it is something I would love to try some time. As I knew you would be a natutral for the on-site judging...

I am assuming you were able to give them a little blessing from the sacred bottle? Or is that against the rules? :twisted:

We were able to have a shot at 9:22 am as planned. The on site judging was just a good old tent revival at the UA camp

I would strongly suggest anyone to try one of the MBN contest. You can do just ribs and it is lots of fun. I cant wait till the next MBN contest, I will be there. Trying to get the free ride to the big one in Memphis.

congrats Randy......hellova double showing.......and it sounds like it was a blast.....

I would strongly suggest anyone to try one of the MBN contest. You can do just ribs and it is lots of fun. I cant wait till the next MBN contest, I will be there. Trying to get the free ride to the big one in Memphis.

I'll wash dishes...

I'll drink beer....

We will also need someone to pour shots of Jack out of the Clonesicle... Will probably need security as well, to help keep all of the ladies away. As you know how they all get all giddy when we are all together...

You know... Maybe we copuld call ourselves Jacks are Better BBQ? Has a nice ring to it... :cool:

We'll need security Ron... Especially if it's Randy, Darren, Cheese, Alex, Podge and myself. Trust me... the ladies can't handle that much excitement,... Fortunately for Lynchburg, they don't need riot police, like they did last year with the meeting of the A-Team... Those women are crazy...

Great job Randy, UA is on quite a roll! Looking forward to meeting you in Owensboro this weekend.

Ottie
The Flying Burritos

congrats Ulcer Acres. you are on quite a roll Randy. there was an oversite in the results posted. Roosters Rib Runners got 9th in brisket and we were 7th overall. it was a great contest except for the rain. we were very happy for your win and it was pretty neat at how thrilled you guys were to win and rightly so. our goal was to get our name called so we were thrilled to get it called 3 times.

Back