• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren 2013 Throwdown Grand Master!- VOTE***

Vote for the BBQ Brethren 2013 Throwdown Grand Master!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! I seriously thought that was blueberry maple syrup. It was that or the log cabin in the fridge and I knew that wasn't maple syrup. At least the blueberry one had a fancy bottle. :tsk:

If it makes you feel better I did use 26 other ingredients making that entry. The kitchen looked like Dorthy and Toto just left.

Dang! I seriously thought that was blueberry maple syrup. It was that or the log cabin in the fridge and I knew that wasn't maple syrup. At least the blueberry one had a fancy bottle. :tsk:

If it makes you feel better I did use 26 other ingredients making that entry. The kitchen looked like Dorthy and Toto just left.
I didn't even notice...it was a helluva cook, as they all were.

Wait. Does this mean a DQ is in order? Happened to me once after a win...
Damn! I would hate for it to come to that for THIS Throwdown :sad:

Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup

Ingredients:

Pure Cane Sugar, Water, Wild Maine Blueberries, Blueberry Concentrate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.

You must use at least one item from Basket 1 and at least one item from Basket 2, and you must use all items in Basket 3.

Basket 3: Surprise Ingredients
Maple Syrup
Corn Flakes
Whole canned chipotles in adobo
Parmesan Cheese

I didn't even notice...it was a helluva cook, as they all were.

Damn! I would hate for it to come to that for THIS Throwdown :sad:

Um, whoops. Personally, I say let the voters decide, which they seem to be doing in a most resounding manner.

Fantastic 3 dishes of food.:clap2: My vote went to Toast.
Its always ben hard for me to pass up a good steak.

In a way, Im glad I did not end up in the finals. Talk about getting your feet put over hot Coles and expected to come up with a killer dish. Lots of pressure, Lots of pressure.:drama:

Well... This really sucks, but the TD mods have convened and in light of the recent discovery that fingerlickin' did not use maple syrup, one of the mandatory ingredients in Basket number three, we have no choice to issue a DQ to fingerlickin' :(

This poll is now closed and a new poll will be put up tomorrow. Please review the remaining entries and vote or re-vote as appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back