Attention Brethren: Come Join the "Holiday Feasts, Brethren Style!" Throwdown! Lasts All Dec!

FTFY :becky:

Ummmm....there's only ONE person anyone is allowed to suggest to vote for. And you know who it is...:mrgreen:

I will overlook this one incident. :cop:

I took 3 minutes out of the 'crazy crazy' today has been to watch the lump catch fire in the chimney. Beautiful orange, red and blue flames dancing between snow on the ground and the night sky. I've forgotten how still and beautiful the world gets when you watch a flame. Thanks for the roll call, Moose, I needed it.

Ummmm....there's only ONE person anyone is allowed to suggest to vote for. And you know who it is...:mrgreen:

I will overlook this one incident. :cop:
Sorry, Moose! Keep those votes coming for Mpoeoespes!!! :thumb:

Possibly a dumb question, where do we vote for the holiday feast one? I see the posting thread, but I don't see any polls?

I took 3 minutes out of the 'crazy crazy' today has been to watch the lump catch fire in the chimney. Beautiful orange, red and blue flames dancing between snow on the ground and the night sky. I've forgotten how still and beautiful the world gets when you watch a flame. Thanks for the roll call, Moose, I needed it.
Oh, crap! Another person to whoop my ass in TDs! :doh:

Oh, it gets better. I'm pretty sure I'm going to enter this one as well.

:thumb:
Well, way to just shove an epic fatty up my rear! :cry: :doh:

Oh well, I still gotta claim my zero and a dilly bar! :becky:

I've got a cook started now too...:becky:

And peeps you ain't gettin no dilly bar :tsk:

vote for Moose

I've got a cook started now too...:becky:

And peeps you ain't gettin no dilly bar :tsk:
Seems like you are certain I can obtain a zero, eh? :wink:

At the rate it is going, I think I might get my first dilly bar or zero before I get a win...or a heart attack from being just competitive enough to keep it interesting without pulling out a win. :thumb: :boxing:

Seems like you are certain I can obtain a zero, eh? :wink:

At the rate it is going, I think I might get my first dilly bar or zero before I get a win...or a heart attack from being just competitive enough to keep it interesting without pulling out a win. :thumb: :boxing:

Nah figured your cooks look good enough, ok great, so you won't end up with a zero so.......no dilly bar :laugh:

just stay calm and step back from the cooker peeps, you'll be fine Brother :thumb:

Nah figured your cooks look good enough, ok great, so you won't end up with a zero so.......no dilly bar :laugh:

just stay calm and step back from the cooker peeps, you'll be fine Brother :thumb:
zero <> dilly bar. Dilly bars come from DQ and DQ = Dairy Queen or in Brethren Speak, "Disqualification" for not following the rules :wink:

Back